What you will need
- Plain A4 size Paper
- Color papers: Green, Red and Pink
- Glue Stick
- Shiny Green Tape
- Crayons : Light blue and Deep blue
- Cardboard "A" : Height = 16.5cm and Width = 10cm
- Cardboard "B" : Height = 9cm and Width = 2.5cm
- Sketch pens : orange, yellow, green and light blue.
- Apply glue on all sides of Cardboard "A"
- Cover the Cardboard "A" with plain A4 size paper
- Stick Shiny green tape on the end of the two sides
- Color the background with light blue and deep blue Crayons
- Draw stars and moon with sketch pens
- Fold the green paper from the middle and cut it in Christmas tree shape with the help of Scissor
- Cut red paper in a star shape and stick on the top of the Christmas tree with the help of glue
- Cut red and pink papers in tiny pieces and stick on a Christmas tree with the help of glue
- Make a frame by sticking green tape on the border of cardboard "A"
- Stick the green tape on the back side of Cardboard "A" as shown in the picture
- Cover Cardboard "B" with green tape
- Attached Cardboard "B" with Cardboard "A" by the help of green tape
Great Job, You're Done!
You May Also Like: