website or social media or somewhere else. If you have not installed Photoscape on your computer, then you can download it from the link provided at the end of this post. You can also download the Project files to test with Photoscape.Photoscape is one of the best free image editing software that lets you to create custom animated GIF in just a few clicks. You may use animated GIF on your
With Photoscape you can add different animation effects in your GIF image. If you want to add different effects, then just follow the given steps.
Basic ConceptWe can get animated GIF by adding two or more than two different still images or frames in a single file. In this example we are using three frames heart-1.png, heart-2.png and heart-3.png
- Opening Photoscape
- Open Photoscape
- Click on Animated GIF Tab just below title bar or find out Animated GIF icon () and click on it.
- Selecting Images
- Select the source file from the top left panel where you have saved files heart-1.png, heart-2.png and heart-3.png
- Select all three images from the second left panel.
- Drag and drop the selected images on the top middle horizontal panel.
- Change animation speed if you want.
- Click on save button and save it as gif format.
- Adding Effects
- Click on Change Effect button
- From the drop down select any effect that you want.
Slide to the left
Slide to the right
Convert to background color
In this example I have used blue color as background color.
Convert to black
Convert to white